Wednesday 30 May 2012

Tie A Knot And Hold On

As of yesterday, we are one week away from leaving for Scotland.  It’s coming up very quickly and I have yet to do much of anything to get ready to go.  Thankfully, our instructors have decided to move Monday’s class up to Thursday, so I will have that day and part of Tuesday to prepare.  What a to-do!
We are now work-shopping our poetry assignments in Creative Writing.  I am amazed at the quality of work being put out by my class-mates.  Some have never written poetry before, at least not in a formal way.  I was in that boat myself and thoroughly intimidated by the whole idea.  As I was by the play writing in PEFA. 
The response to both was good, so I’m pleased that I can go way out of my comfort zone and experience and still turn out a decent product.  At least, that’s the case in PEFA.  I haven’t gotten results back yet from Creative Writing, but the classmate responses were reassuring.  Hopefully, it won’t be too horrendous.
Today is our midterm exam for Geography.  When reviewing this morning, I’m having an attack about the amount of data that hasn’t stuck in my head.  It doesn’t bode well for what’s going to go on this afternoon.  I can only do what I can do, I guess, but I’m very worried about how well I’ll do on it.  I’m hoping that it will be like the lab exam and I know more than I think I do.  I’ll be finding out.  In the meantime, I’m keeping every body part I possibly can, crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Let me know.